RomAnalytics is representing a global biopharmaceutical company for seeking a technically savvy professional to facilitate their sales process.
In this role, you will be part of the AI-enabled Drug Discovery Software, with a focus on sales and work closely with the Business Lead. A newly formed team responsible for development and commercialization of an exciting and transformational AI-enabled software solutions for small molecule drug discovery.
- Work as an expert super¬user of our AI/Cheminformatics software product to independently provide highly technical presentations and software demonstrations
- Work closely with the business lead to develop and implement an effective cheminformatics marketing strategy
- Drive pre-sales activities including developing and planning solution presentations, demonstrating conceptual & proposed solutions, providing technical/product guidance etc.
- Pursue and develop sales opportunities with sales teams
- Identify new sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts and leveraging networking opportunities (i.e. conferences, industry forums, etc.)
- Work closely with Sales teams to deliver and manage quotes, CDAs, negotiate contracts for sales of software license to customers
- Provide advanced training and follow-up with excellent client support during onboarding and throughout lifetime of contract
- Support training for internal stake holders in general sales, technical support, and sales support.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Engineers to address any technical questions and represent the product expertise of Cheminformatics software product
- Provide feedback & make recommendations to product, engineering, and marketing teams on market needs
- Network with Key Opinion Leaders in the Industry to gain insights into current trends and build trust around our technology
- Travel may be approximately 20¬-30% domestically and/or internationally
- Master's Degree in Chemistry, Cheminformatics, or related technical discipline
- 2+ years of experience using Cheminformatics software
- 2+ years of experience in a technical sales or customer facing role
- Ph.D. and MBA a plus
- Experience in a sales of cheminformatics tools, or any chemistry software solution
- Results oriented, with a proven track record of success
- Strong interpersonal skills, Technical Sales, Negotiating skills