Tesla is expanding its UI software engineering team. We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer specializing in front-end software development and creating exceptional user experiences.
You will need strong software engineering skills, excellent interpersonal communication, and experience accepting and giving meaningful feedback on technical designs.
You will be responsible for the look and feel of the user experience, architecture, and front-end graphics.
You will need to collaborate with our top-notch design team and back end developers.
- Rapid prototyping of in-car customer experiences
- Design, code and debug UI interfaces/ architectures
- Work with a cross-functional team of hardware engineers, application/UI software engineers, QA/validation, and designers
- Proficient in C++
- Excellent grasp of fundamental computer science concepts
- Experience writing and shipping customer-facing code
- Willingness to learn new technologies in any area of the stack: UI, Rendering, Core, Protocol, Server
- Experience using common design patterns in the software industry
- High standards for code quality, maintainability, and performance
- Experience building state-of-the-art user interfaces and/or acclaimed consumer facing applications