We are seeking a Data Analyst who will partner with business and operating teams who will focus on reporting to monitor key performance indicators and metrics. Collaborating across disciplines, you will design and implement reporting that enables internal clients to access, explore and monitor their data.
- Partner with colleagues facilitating the design, build and automation of reports / dashboards that provide insight into customer conversion and behavior.
- Partner with cross-functional colleagues to identify and report on short-term and long-term performance.
- Implementing self-service tools used to access disparate data sources (both legacy and cloud-based).
- Train and support colleagues in the use of self-service data exploration and visualization tools.
- Analyze variability from trends; exploring data and communicating findings to influence acquisition and retention strategies.
- Perform ad hoc analysis as necessary.
- Instigate process change to evolve our subscriber reporting with the growing needs of the subscription business.
Basic Qualifications :
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- 1+ years work experience implementing and reporting on business key performance indicators.
- 1+ years work experience using SQL is required.
- Strong analytic SQL skills and experience working with traditional relational databases and/or NoSQL databases such as Hadoop / Hive, BigQuery, Redshift.
- Additional programming languages (e.g. Python, R) preferred.
- Familiarity with data exploration / data visualization tools like Tableau, Chartio, etc.
- Ability to think strategically, analyze and interpret market and consumer information.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal presentations.
- Excellent conceptual and analytical reasoning competencies.
- Degree in an analytical field such as economics, mathematics, or computer science is desired.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.