DTCI is seeking an intern to help product managers define and bring to market our vision for a qualified, unified dataset within the Data Platform. A successful candidate will actively assist product managers in working with the dataset to power our Custom Audience Segmentation Platform (CAMP) – which enables audience discovery and activation across advertising, marketing, content personalization and more across the DTCI media networks’ portfolio.
- Assist with internal analyses and data validation for the ESPN Data Platform
- Assist with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) criteria
- Compile post release documentation, including workflow between the CAMP Disney product and our vendors
- Measure and validate insights from across multiple datasets
- Collaborate with engineering, operations, sales, and product teams to help resolve post production issues and bugs
- Create templates and supporting documentation that can be referenced by technology and business stakeholders
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Project
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment and deliver quality work on time
- Advanced SQL proficiency and/or familiarity with Python or other languages
- Experience with ad-tech and ad-serving platforms
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within 6 months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must provide full work availability during Program Length (listed below)
- Must provide own transportation to/from work
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
- The approximate dates of this internship are September 9 - November 16, 2019
Ability to provide own relocation, housing and transportation. Position is located in New York.
Interns must be fully available for the duration of the internship.
Recommendation – Print or Save This Role Description: Strong candidates may be invited to complete a phone interview. We strongly encourage applicants to print a copy of this role description so they can refer to it in the event they are selected for a phone interview.