We are looking for a Business & Marketing Operations Analyst to join our high-performing, dynamic team. With a focus on marketing and business insights, this role will support our marketing and sales teams with data metrics, marketing performance and operational support to drive growth and retention efforts as we rapidly scale our business. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing division. The ideal candidate is data-driven, a creative problem solver, comfortable juggling multiple priorities and passionate about driving practical business impact. If you possess insatiable curiosity, and thrive when you're deep in details and numbers, this role may be perfect for you. This position will report to the Sr. Business and Sales Operations Analyst.
Here are the exciting things you get to do:
- Assist the senior business analyst and marketing directors with day to day marketing and follow-up activities.
- Analyze and interpret metrics for all marketing channels, including web traffic, SEO, SEM, advertising, social media, print mailings, conferences, and email campaigns.
- Support marketing efforts by collecting, cleaning, and maintaining data tables and salesforce data in support of our velocity sales team and Inside Sales Director.
- Help design, develop and maintain marketing reports & analytics dashboards for attribution, channel effectiveness, and ROI to help us uncover new growth opportunities across channels and verticals.
- Conduct analysis and deliver trends and informative actionable directives to sales team as informed by salesforce and sales data
If you have these, we want to speak with you:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of executives and management
- Strong understanding of attribution modeling and cohort analysis as it relates to marketing activities
- 1-3 years' experience in an analytics role
- BA/BS degree
- Very strong experience in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with CRMs (Salesforce) & Marketing Automation Platforms (Pardot)
- Experience with BI & Analytics platforms a plus (Tableau, Domo, Knowi, Power BI)