$500 Hiring Bonus
Are you looking for a fun and rewarding position? If you answered yes, then EMS is the place for you!
As a Technical Support Agent you must be able to answer inbound customer calls, email, and chat inquiries in a timely and productive manner. Agents will troubleshoot and handle call escalations to resolve technical issues and/or customer inquiries regarding services, products and complaints. Must be able to maintain a strong relationship and communication between EMS and client on account procedures and managing priorities.
Why work at EMS?
EMS Inc. offers a team work environment, not a “typical” call center atmosphere. We have a variety of programs that hat are rewarding and fun! We are a dynamic team that can offer more of a one on one approach to our employees. We are not the “big box” guys where you feel like a number. We want our agents to succeed!
You will need
- Above average customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills when interacting with customers and coworkers
- Friendly and energetic attitude
- Computer knowledge and internet skills
- Ability to navigate between multiple computer screens/tabs
- Quick learner who enjoys using trouble-shooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to work both as an individual and as a team member
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be familiar with phone Apps, Internet, Email, and Microsoft Office
- Previous call center experience preferred, but not required
- Preferred Associates Degree in technical and/or related field
- Experience with the Internet, networking, WAN, LAN, technology, personal computers, mobile devices, and Microsoft Office
- Previous technical help desk or call center experience a plus
- Variety of shifts available. Availability for 1 weekend day preferred
- Career advancement opportunities
- Team work environment
- $500 hiring bonus
- Paid on-the-job training
- Full time schedules
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits 1st of the month following 59 days of hire
- Casual dress attire
- Individual work spaces
- Complimentary breakfast on Fridays
- Free parking
- North-West Omaha location