1. GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR ADVERTISING MEDIA. The following general guidelines shall apply to any Advertising Media submitted to the Site:
a) icrunchdata reserves the right of approval and editorial of any submitted Advertising Media and the right to provide any guidance, as may be needed, in aligning your content to our audience.
b) It shall be the sole responsibility of any Advertiser or Employer to research, create, compose, proofread, and fact check, if applicable, any Advertising Media.
c) Advertising Media that is submitted late shall be invoiced for the agreed upon advertising period. icrunchdata enforces a late creative policy as per the Interactive Advertising Bureau (the "IAB").
2. SPONSORED CONTENT. icrunchdata may publish any approved sponsored content that is informational, insightful, and educational, whether opinion or fact-based, and further, you shall:
a) Submit any content in MS Word including DOC and DOCX format.
b) Label any content clearly as "Sponsored".
c) Not plagiarize any content from any other individual, entity, or agent.
d) Provide attribution to any third-party sources and ideas.
e) Disclose any potential conflicts of interest, whether or not intentional.
f) Use a minimum of thirty (30) characters up to a maximum of seventy (70) characters including spaces in any content title.
g) Not exceed a maximum of three (3) company or brand mentions in any content body.
h) Use a minimum of four hundred (400) words up to a maximum of one thousand (1000) words in any content body.
i) Use a minimum of four hundred (400) words up to a maximum of one thousand five hundred (1500) words for any exclusive interview.
j) Use only valid press releases when submitting a sponsored press release.
k) Submit any content at least seven (7) days in advance of the desired publish date.
2.1. Mentions and Links. You may include any mentions and links that are accurate and resolve properly, and further, you shall:
a) Not exceed a maximum of one (1) promotional link in any content body.
b) Not exceed a maximum of one (1) company or brand mention for author attribution.
c) Denote in the content body with brackets such as "[anchor text and URL]".
d) Use only real and legal names for any mentions and attribution.
2.2. Featured Images. You may include any featured images and other images, and further, you shall:
a) Submit featured images that generally align to the theme of your content. If no featured image is submitted, icrunchdata will select one at its sole discretion.
b) Submit featured images that are at least 1600 x 900 pixels (2:1 aspect ratio), high-resolution, and in landscape orientation.
c) Submit any featured image in JPG or PNG format.
d) Not submit any logo as a featured image.
e) Submit a maximum of one (1) additional image to be embedded in any content body, if desired.
f) Obtain prepaid licensing rights or use royalty-free rights for any image submitted.
3. DISPLAY MEDIA. icrunchdata may publish any approved display media, and further, you shall:
a) Meet IAB standard dimensions, 728 x 90 pixels for leaderboard, and 970 x 250 pixels for billboard.
b) Submit any display media in JPG or PNG format.
c) Obtain prepaid licensing rights or use royalty-free rights for any display media submitted.
d) Submit videos only by link, and not submit the video file. Videos must be rendered by a third-party hosted link, including YouTube and Vimeo.
e) Submit any display media at least seven (7) days in advance of the desired publish date.
4. SPAM IN ADVERTISING MEDIA. Any content or link to content that may be low quality, fake, false, inaccurate, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, libelous, defamatory, immoral, hateful, offensive, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory, disruptive, threatening, harassing, abusive, or that may violate any state, federal, or international laws, shall be considered spam (“spam”) and shall be prohibited and removed from the Site at the sole discretion of icrunchdata, including without limitation, any:
a) Unclear, unreadable, unrecognizable, or anonymous content, including hidden text and hidden links.
b) Link to third-party websites other than those that are owned or licensed by you.
c) Automatic popup, popunder, download, or content that blinks, flashes, or rapidly animates whether on click or mouse-over.
e) Use of the icrunchdata name or logo.
f) Indication of being a winner or possibility of being a winner.
g) Offer or requirement to participate in any survey, focus group, or market research study.
h) Pyramid scheme, club membership, distributorship, or multi-level marketing opportunity.
i) Endorsement or promotion of a political party, political agenda, political position, religion, or that raises awareness of any social issue.
j) Solicitation to take action on any promotion other than what meets the acceptable use of the Site.
k) Solicitation of anyone that is a minor or under eighteen (18) years of age.
l) Content or act that may violate intellectual property, including copyright, trademark, patent, or any other intellectual property right.
m) Content or act that may violate any non-disclosure agreement, non-compete agreement, or any trade secret right.
n) Content or act that may violate any law or right related to labor and employment, equal opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data access and use, or privacy.
5. RIGHT OF REMOVAL. icrunchdata reserves the right of removal and may remove, without notice, liability, penalty, or limitation, any content at its sole discretion that may (i) be considered spam, or (ii) violate or lead to violate this Master Agreement, or (iii) violate or lead to violate any applicable laws, rules, regulations, or third-party terms of any kind, (iv) violate or lead to violate the rights of, harm, or threaten the safety or privacy of any individual, entity, or agent, or (v) adversely affect icrunchdata or any other individual, entity, or agent in any way.